Antenatal classes are available in Medway, Sittingbourne and Sheppey.
When your pregnancy is confirmed, you will be given an appointment with a midwife. Midwives provide antenatal and postnatal support including early bird and active birth sessions.
Contact the midwives office on:
- Rainham & Gillingham (Riverside Team) – (01634) 382 108
- Chatham (All-Saints Team) – (01634) 333 821
- 24 hours – (01634) 825 277
- Delivery Suite – (01634) 825 278
- Antenatal clinic – (01634) 825 111
You can refer yourself to have your baby delivered under Medway Hospital care using their online referral form, Click Here, to access the self-referral forms.
For a link to information at Medway Maritime Hospital Maternity Services Click Here.