There are Three Simple Actions we Must all do to Keep on Protecting Each Other.
- Wash hands – keep washing your hands regularly.
- Cover face – wear a face covering over your nose and mouth.
- Make space – stay at least 2 metres apart – or 1 metre with a face covering or other precautions.
If You Have Coronavirus Symptoms:
- A high temperature;
- A new, continuous cough;
- A loss of, or change to, your sense of smell or taste.
Get a test now (click link for further information and online form) phone 119 if you are having problems accessing the online form.
– Do not leave your home for at least 10 days after your test.
– Do not leave your home if you or anyone in your household has symptoms.
Please see the following websites for further advice: